Join our Vision for Real-Life Clinical Research and Care
Innovation Sprint couples experts from the signal processing, machine learning and clinical domains with a competent software development team.
Dr. Sofoklis Kyriazakos
Innovator, technologist and startup entrepreneur with vast experience in designing, developing and managing large-scale ICT projects, at industrial and R&D level.
- Associate Professor in Aarhus University
- MBA in Technoeconomics
- Ph.D in Telecommunications IT Systems (NTUA)
- MSc Electrical Engineering (RWTH Aachen)
- Sprinter in business & sports
Dr. Aristodemos Pnevmatikakis
25 years of experience in building systems that observe and understand, employing signal processing, AI, Machine Learning and IoT.
- Author to 2 books and 100 publications
- Professor at American College of Greece
- MSc and Ph.D. in signal processing (Imperial College)
- BSc in Physics (University of Patras)
Chief Product Officer
Creative Technologist with experience in UX & UI and digital marketing.
- MBA in Techno-economics, NTUA
- MSc AAD from Columbia University, NY
- MSc in Architecture from Glasgow University, UK and
Chief Technology Officer
Over 30 years of hands-on experience in designing and implementing business applications in multiple sectors with studies both in Greece and Canada.
- Diploma in Computer Programming & Systems - DeVry Institute of Technology
- Dpt. of Computer Science - York University
- Dpt. of Informatics - Athens University of Economics
Dr. George Dafoulas
15 years of clinical experience in co-development, running, and evaluation of digital health services and innovation e-health projects.
- Medical Doctor
- MBA in Health Services Management
Senior Software Engineer
Data Scientist with strong mathematical background and experience in software development.
- MSc in Computer Science (Hellenic American University, Athens)
- BSc in Mathematics (University of Athens)
Operations & Quality Manager
Dedicated Operations & Quality Manager, skilled in managing, optimizing, and ensuring the quality of company operations to elevate efficiency.
- Proven experience in team management, optimizing company operations, and ensuring high-quality standards
- Master's degree in German Language and Literature, specializing in Linguistics (NKUA)
- Bachelor's degree in German Language and Literature (NKUA)
Data Protection Officer
More than 25 years of experience in designing, developing, managing, researching, and providing consulting services in the field of data protection, security management, information systems, and communications networks.
- MSc degree in telecommunications and computer networks
- Ph.D. degree in the area of broadband mobile communications
Over 10 years involved in challenging environments.
Business Developer in digital health with a strong network and expertise. Collaborations with Medtechs, Hospitals, and health professionals.
- Public Relations and Image Management
- Sales Management
Researcher/ Business Intelligence Data Analyst
Passionate about Artificial Intelligence and Big Data with a strong background in Data Science.
- MSc, Data Science (The American College of Greece)
- BSc, Economics (University of Piraeus)
Junior Researcher, eager to learn about new technologies concerning healthcare.
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering, chosen pathway: Neurotechnology (Imperial
- Beng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (University of Surrey)
Software Engineer, committed to creating and maintaining high-quality software.
- BSc - Integrated Masters Computer and Informatics Engineering
(University of West Attica)
Mobile Software Engineer
Software Engineer with experience in software development and a desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- BSc in Informatics and Telecommunications (University of Athens)
Senior Research Engineer
Dr. Alex Vulpe
Researcher and entrepreneur with expertise in Web and IoT
- Associate Professor at University Politehnika of Bucharest
- Large experience in research, lecturing, provision of technical expertise, project management and consulting
- Collaborator and licensee of CloudCare2U
IT Scientific Advisor
Dr. John Soldatos
Academic with Emphasis on Pervasive and Cloud Computing Technologies and their Convergence (Internet-of-Things, Internet-of-Services).
- Associate Professor at the Athens Information Technology and
Honorary Research Fellow at the University of Glasgow
- PhD in Telecommunications (NTUA)
- Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering (NTUA)
CSO - eHealth
Dr. Hermie Hermens
Biomedical engineer with 40+ years of experience in the R&D sector.
- Professor in Biomedical Engineering
- Head of the research group of the Roessingh Rehabilitation Centre
- Specialized in human motor control since 2010 professor in Telemedicine
- PhD in surface Electromyography